C-Data HF200-3615 Direct Modulated Transmitter delivers high performance signal transmission of NTSC, PAL, ATC, QAM, and related digital information for CATV and/or telephony applications. It is based upon custom high-linearity optically isolated DFB (Distributed Feedback) lasers, specifically designed for multi-channel AM video applications. The built-in control circuits provide an exceptionally low noise and inter-modulation characteristics. Automatic output power control, coupled with temperature stabilization provided by a thermoelectric cooler ensures maximum performance and longer laser life.
The units are packaged in slim 1.75-inch high (1RU), 19-inch aluminum rack-mounted enclosures. Each unit is fitted with redundant self-contained power supplies with 90-265VAC inputs.
All internal laser parameters and monitoring functions are under microprocessor control: the front panel displays status information related to laser operation, temperatures, and RF input.
- Transmits NTSC, PAL, ATC, and related digital information for CATV and/or telephony applications.
- Available in a variety of output levels.
- High linearity, optically isolated, distributedAM feedback DFB laser.
- 54-1000MHz RF input bandwidth.
- Front panel laser diode and rear panel RF input test points (-20dB).
- Operation wavelength: 1550nm.
- Low RF drive levels enabled due to built-in RF amplifier and Automatic Gain Control.
- Microprocessor-controlled diagnostics, front panel LCD display and controls.
- Integrated SNMP network interface,functional on units with optional S/W loading.
- Power suppliesoptional in VDC.
|General||Operating temp. (ºC)||0 – 50||32 – 122 ºF|
|Storage temp. (ºC)||-40 – 85|
|Operating relative humidity (%)||5 – 95||Non-condensing|
|Power supply (Volt AC)||100 – 240|
|Power consumption (W)||25|
|Size (WxDxH in inches)||19×14.25×1.75|
|Interface port||RJ45, RS232|
|Optical||Wavelength (nm)||1530 – 1563|
|Output power (dBm)||6 and 10||Depending on model|
|RF||RF bandwidth (MHz)||45 – 1000|
|Input level (dBmV)||15 – 25||AGC|
|Flatness (dB)||-0.75 – +0.75|
|Return loss (dB)||16||75Ω impedance|
|RF connector (main input)||F type|
|CSO (dB)||-57||78 channel load, back to back at 0dBm receive power|