C-Data FD108BN series is designed for FTTB/FTTO application. FD108BN series has 8 10/100BASE-T ports, 1 PON port, They support 1000Base-PX20+ standard with 1:64 maximum optical splitting ratio and 20km distance.
They work together with EPON OLT could realize flexible network structure and maintenance and provide total FTTx solutions.
The MDU adopt metal shell, and with thunder stroke protection, prevent dust and heat dissipation, they are good for placed in outdoor cabinet or residents corridor, basement, etc.
8FE EPON ONU FD108BN series supports POE power supply mode, which is suitable for passive installation; At the same time, 8FE EPON ONU supports BBU battery backup power management, large current quick charge, over charge and floating charge. When the external power supply network broke, the battery power supply could work.
- Support port-based rate limitation and bandwidth control.
- In compliant with IEEE802.3ah and IEEE802.3af Standard.
- Electricity port supports POE switch power supply
- 1 to 8 ports support POE power supply (electricity port is compatible with the IEEE802.3af standard)
- Power consumption can be automatically divide when power supply is more users.
- Support BBU battery backup power management, large current quick charge, over charge and floating charge
- Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- Support data encryption, group broadcasting, port Vlan separation ,RSTP, etc.
- Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
- Support ONU auto-discovery/Link detection/remote upgrade of software;
- Support VLAN division and user separation to avoid broadcast storm;
- Support various LLID configuration and single LLID configuration .Different user and different service could provide different QoS by means of different LLID channels.
- Support power-off alarm function ,easy for link problem detection
- Support broadcasting storm resistance function
- Support port isolation between different ports
- Support ACL and SNMP to configure data packet filter flexibly
- Specialized design for system breakdown prevention to maintain stable system
- Support software online upgrading
- EMS network management based on SNMP ,convenient for maintenance
|PON Interface||1 EPON optical interface
Meet 1000BASE-PX20+ standard
Symmetric 1.25Gbps upstream/downstream
SC single-mode fiber, split ratio: 1:64
Transmission distance 20KM
|User Interface||8*10/100M auto-negotiation,
Full/half duplex mode
RJ45 connector, Auto MDI/MDI-X
|Power Interface||~220VAC Power supply，50Hz～60Hz
12V power supply, optional
BBU: Charge and discharge interface, optional
POE: 8*FE interface POE electricity, optional
|Wavelength: Tx 1310nm, Rx1490nm
Tx Optical Power: 0～4dBm
Rx Sensitivity: -27dBm
Saturation Optical Power: -3dBm
Connector Type: SC
Optical Fiber: 9/125ɥm single-mode fiber
|PON Throughput: Downstream 950Mbps; Upstream 930Mbps
Packet Loss Ratio: <1*10E-12 latency: <1.5ms
|Layer 2 wire speed switching
Support VLAN TAG/UNTAG，VLAN conversion
Support Port-based speed limitation
Support Priority classification
Support storm control of broadcast
|Support IEEE802.3 QAM, ONU can be remotely managed by OLT
Support Remote management through SNMP and Telnet Local management
|Status monitor, Configuration management, Alarm management,
|LED Indicator||PWR: Power up or down
OPTIN: Optical Link Status
POE：Ethernet by electric Status
LAN: Link Status of Ethernet Interface
Operating humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
Storage temperature: -40 to 85 ºC
Storage humidity: 10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Typical Solution： FTTB/FTTO
- Typical Business：INTERNET、IPTV、VOD、IP Camera
|Product Name||Product Model||Product description|
|MDU Type EPON ONU||FD108BN||8*FE Ethernet interface, 1*EPON interface, Metal shell, 220VAC Power supply|
|FD108B-N1||8*FE Ethernet interface, 1*EPON interface, Metal shell, 220VAC Power supply, 8 FE interface POE (PD)|
|FD108B-N2||8*FE Ethernet interface, 1*EPON interface, Metal shell, 220VAC Power supply; support BBU|
|FD108B-N3||8*FE Ethernet interface, 1*EPON interface, Metal shell, 220VAC Power supply, 8 FE interface POE (PD); support BBU|