C-DATA CDTrans OTN1200 optical fiber extender products meet the relevant standards of ITU-T G.692 and G.695. The equipment is a 1U rack-mounted equipment, which supports a maximum transmission capacity of 1.2T (48*25G), and can be smoothly expanded to a transmission capacity of 2.4Tbps of 1-core fiber through equipment stacking. The equipment adopts high-density photoelectric integration technology and compact integrated module design, which avoids complicated fiber jumper connections. It is similar to a switch type and can be connected, which can easily form an end-to-end complete WDM transmission scheme. The optical fiber expansion container supports single-wave 10G/100G/200G rates, and is suitable for SDH, SAN, SONET, ETHERNET, OTN, DCI interconnection, etc., bringing large transmission capacity, matching the installation conditions of the computer room, and a minimalist management mode. The maintenance interface brings a simple and efficient user experience to 5G base station interconnection, data center DCI, and private network transmission.
- 1U rack device, ultra-high integration design, compared to traditional solutions, the cabinet space saving 90%
- Single-channel access rate up to 10 Gbit/s and adaptive access to all types of services at rates of 10 Gbit/s or lower (like FE/GE/10GE LAN, 10GE WAN, STM-1~64, etc.)
- Support 1+1 line protection on the optical cable side, automatically select transmission routes, and improve network reliability
- In-band monitoring channel, optical path connectivity enables SNMP management across the connection of optical road
- Dual-server power configuration, hot-pluggable, 1+1 hot backup using Load Share
- One-box delivery by site, power-free distribution, plug and play; no fiber jump, no manual intervention
- Single device supports up to 480G transmission capacity, 80G/160G/400G/480G devices can be flexibly selected according to service requirements, and stacking is supported to increase the transmission capacity
- The networking is simple, the original network topology is not changed, no complicated optical layer design, and only the device model is selected based on the number of attenuation or kilometers.
- Service port is completely physically isolated and transparently transmitted to improve network security.
|Max capacity(single device )||1.2Tbps（48*25G）|
|Max capacity(device stack )||2.4Tbps|
|Single channel max rate||25Gbit/s|
|Type of interface||48 ‘100M~32G SFP|
|Network level protection||Support optical line 1+1 protection|
|Power supply protection||(support 1+1 backup power input|
|Installation||19” 600mm cabinet|
|Power consumption||400W（Maximum power consumption of full configuration）|
|Working temperature range||-10℃～60℃|
|Working humidity range||5~95%without condensation|
|Storage temperature range||-40℃～85℃|
|Optical Fiber Extender||CDT-OTN1200||1U equipment, supports 1+1 220VAC dual power supply, 48 SFP optical ports on the client side, and 1+1 SFP optical ports on the line side|